Tuesday 4 November 2014

UX Architect Role

I found out earlier his week that my role for the Multi Channel Branded UX project was UX architect. And I found plenty of conflicting ideas as to what exactly that entailed. Fast forward a few days, and after the workshop I know have a clearer idea of the role.
Summarised as:
  • Identify current trends and paradigms with respect to Information Architecture
  • Research the roots of these paradigms
  • Use the UXD principles and methods, such as personas, to evaluate best solution compared to project brief
  • Work closely with UX Content to continually inform each other of progress and ideas
  • Deliverables:Apply gained knowledge to create wireframes
    Choose software to create wireframes; justifying the selection.
With that defined, I'd better make a start.
Dave - UX Architect 

No comments:

Post a Comment