Tuesday 25 November 2014

[eye tracker] interesting clip of previous study by Dr Jo Van Herwegen at Kingston University's Department of Psychology

Oh, cute baby! (Watch the clip and you will know why I say so.)
Dr Jo Van Herwegen mentioned she will consider integrate monitoring brain activity and eye tracker together to get better research data, I think we are on the right track because we have that idea in mind as well and about to put into practice! 

I will be going to play with the Tobii eye tracker a bit tomorrow while our UX strategy, Shaleen going to find out the functions of Neurosky and UX architect, Dave on his way to reach the facial recognition software. Looking forward to it and I will bring my tablet and phone to see if the Tobii system can work well while I operating the website on those devices. We haven't included multi-platform tasks on our branded UX evaluation at the moment, however, know the function and equipment better will definitely benefit our up coming testing task.


http://www.tobii.com/en/eye-tracking-research/global/products/hardware/tobii-x60x120-eye-tracker/



No comments:

Post a Comment